AROMATICA Rosemary Root Enhancer 3.38oz / 100ml – Scalp Nourishing Spray with Food-graded Rosemary Essential Oil – Relieves Itchy, Dry, Flaky Scalp - Free from Sulfate, Silicone, and Paraben

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AROMATICA Rosemary Root Enhancer 3.38oz / 100ml – Scalp Nourishing Spray with Food-graded Rosemary Essential Oil – Relieves Itchy, Dry, Flaky Scalp - Free from Sulfate, Silicone, and Paraben

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Aromatica, a pioneer of clean Korean skincare, strives for the highest standards of clean for skin and earth with their formulas. powerful nutrients, Vitamin Complex*, and 6 Black Food Complex* help promote healthier roots for more voluminous hair. Alcohol(Grain Fermentation Alcohol), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Aqua, *rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil(368mg), Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate(Fermented Moisturizer), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate(Fermented Moisturizer), Caffeine (Antioxidant), Panthenol(Vitamin B5), Biotin(Vitamin B7), Thiamine Hcl(Vitamin B1 Derivatives), Pyridoxine Hcl(Vitamin B6 Derivatives), Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Menadione(Vitamin K3), Riboflavin(Vitamin B2) , Oryza Sativa Extract, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Sesamum Indicum Seed Extract, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Piper Nigrum Seed Extract, Salicylic Acid(Exfoliation (Bha)), *lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Menthol(Skin Refreshing Agent) , Glycerin(Plant-derived Moisturizer), Ethylhexylglycerin(Emollient), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, *mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, *geraniol(Ingredient In Lavandula Angustifolia Oil), *limonene( Ingredient In Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil), *linalool(Ingredient In Lavandula Angustifolia Oil), 1,2-hexanediol(Emollient) *naturally Found In Essential Oil(S).

I was a it hesitant in the beginning, I had doubt about the smell and how it will feel on my clean hair but it actually adds volume after application. Unique in its composition tonic-essence contains only those nutrients that are necessary for the scalp. This newly improved formula, now in a 100% PCR bottle, is a testament to our commitment to hair health and environmental responsibility. Vitamin Complex including Vitamin B7 (Biotin): A vital mix for promoting strong, healthy hair growth.it helps with hair growth but i don’t think it’s helped that much on improving my scalp itchiness so you definitely want to use a good scalp shampoo alongside this spray if that’s what you’re looking to target. Optimizes the water-fat balance of the epidermis and normalizes the metabolic process of cells, so that hair grows faster. Benefits This clarifying, lightweight hair shampoo is ideal for low porosity, protein-sensitive curls and coils that resist essential moisture.

Proudly hosted on an exceptionally secure platform, we ensure that every transaction you make benefits from the latest in digital fortifications. The light and airy texture meant that this product can be used repeatedly throughout the day, without weighing your hair.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Closely attach the spray tip to scalp to evenly spray over the entire scalp or troubled scalp areas. So far I already like it; it has a surprising minty scent and does not leave my hair greasy/oily at all.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop