E-Cloth Microfibre Cloth 4-Pack, World's Leading Premium Microfibre Cleaning Cloth, Twice as Durable as Competition, 1 Year Promise, Ideal for Kitchen, Countertops, Sinks, and Bathrooms, Assorted

£9.9
FREE Shipping

E-Cloth Microfibre Cloth 4-Pack, World's Leading Premium Microfibre Cleaning Cloth, Twice as Durable as Competition, 1 Year Promise, Ideal for Kitchen, Countertops, Sinks, and Bathrooms, Assorted

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I phoned ideal world and was told I would be contacted in 2 working days and that I was guaranteed replacement pillows. SUPER SOFT SURFACE - The material of the microfiber cleaning cloth is very soft, it will not leave water marks after wiping, it can clean the surface safely without scratching the glass or table top, it is very suitable for cleaning glass and stainless steel surfaces, you can Use in everyday life. With the E-Cloth General Purpose Cloth 4-Pack, there's always a spare on hand to tackle nearly any household cleaning task on your list. Thinner even than a human hair, a microfibre is about half the diameter of a silk fibre and it was soon realised that this highly absorbent fabric in the form of cloths and towels could be ideal for cleaning purposes, and so it proved. The end result is no transfer of dust and dirt to another surface as the unwanted partials bond to the microfibre and are released with a good rinsing or washing.

Named after the Gods they reflect, this divine range of products is a collection for the virtuous, and those who believe in detailing immortality.

Microfibre cloths and towels are a mainstay of the car detailer’s fight against dirt, paint swirls and oxidisation. Car Gods with Ciceley Motorsport’s assault on the 2022 Kwik Fit British Touring Car championship kicks into gear with the signing of BTCC support race front runner George Gamble, who will partner the teams experienced campaigner Adam Morgan in their pair of Car Gods backed BMW 330i M Sports for his debut season in the Championship.

I don't wash it first and it takes everything off, tree sap and delightful birds with no scratching. Because they are soft and totally non-abrasive when clean, they can even be used with the new generation of waterless car washes.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Your car deserves supreme treatment and our range of ultimate performance, professional quality detailing products will deliver nothing less than Godly perfection. Low quality cloths can leave marks or bits of fluff on the surface, so it's essential that you use top quality accessories with professional quality products for amazing results. The other important suggestion is that they are kept clean and are washed regularly, keeping them separate from any ordinary cloth material which may deposit lint on these vital cleaning aids.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop